BRAND & GRAPHICS DESIGNER
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Fine Arts, Art/Graphic/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, or equivalent.
• At least 1-2 years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position; experienced employees specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
• Must be knowledgeable with current visual designs/ merchandising trends, organized, and keen on details.
• With the ability to work with accuracy.
• Average communication skills in written and oral.
• Willing to be assigned to locations outside the office if needed.
• Must be accustomed to the following software:
• Adobe Photoshop
• Corel Draw
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe After Effects
• Adobe Premiere
•Can start immediately
• Conceptualizes and Creates designs using a wide variety of layouts, iconography, package designs, website designs, logos, and illustrations.
• Must be willing to work under tight deadlines, which can lead to long work hours and intense brainstorming sessions.
Work Location: Tower 1, Suite 1018 High Street South Corporate Plaza, 26th St, Taguig
Dress: Corporate Attire (Company Uniform)
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Days: Mondays to Saturdays (Half day)