SALES TEAM LEADER
Qualifications • Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field. • Required Skill(s): Telemarketing & Customer Relationship Skills. • With fieldwork experience. Job description • Responsible for the business development of the company in his/her assigned geographical area. • Identifies possible clients by preparing a list of target corporations. • Continuously scouts for new corporations/companies for corporate presentations. • Visits new and prospective clients to introduce the company and its products. • Ensures the generation of sales from new accounts to achieve area and company targets. • Maintains good relationships with existing corporate clients for repeat business and possible referrals. • Submits advance itinerary with schedules of meetings and visits prior to actual visits. • Keeps himself abreast of new products in the market as well as competitor activities and submits competitor information to the Strategic Accounts Manager. • Coordinates with his/her branches and leads the branch personnel to his day-to-day sales activities. Work Location: Tower 1, Suite 1018 High Street South Corporate Plaza, 26th St, Taguig Dress: Corporate Attire (Company Uniform) Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Days: Mondays to Saturdays (Half day)
STRATEGIC ACCOUNTS MANAGER
• Possesses a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management, or any relevant study
• With a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in key account management
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Process-oriented and logical
• Practices a high level of confidentiality
• Strong team player and a capable individual contributor
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Amenable to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
• Conduct extensive and in-depth account profiling through research and probing to support the objective of corporate clients.
• Proactively address and provide after-sales support to employers through strategic account management.
• Conduct client visits occasionally in the assigned territory to ensure coverage of the assigned client base, but will mostly be working in the office.
• Develop and effectively execute sales strategies to ensure the achievement of sales targets.
• Prepare and analyze sales performance tools and reports, including trends analysis to monitor and improve sales results.
Work Location: Tower 1, Suite 1018 High Street South Corporate Plaza, 26th St, Taguig
Dress: Corporate Attire (Company Uniform)
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Days: Mondays to Saturdays (Half day)